The Parish church of St. Cross was built by Ivan Skok, a famous master of the Dalmatian Baroque. In 1725 Skok worked on a chapel of the main altar, which was later inserted in extension of the church (from 1746 to 1749), when the church got its harmonius façade, with a Baroque portal and a magnificent rosette, and side walls with oval Baroque windows.
The author of the altarpieces is a famous painter of decorative frescos Eugenio Moretti Varese. The pieces, one representing the Holy Family, and the other one the Heart of Jesus and the saints of Vinko the Martyr and Stanislav Kostka, were probably ordered in 1851.
The bell-tower is the work of the master Vicko Macanović Dubrovčanin. The church was consecrated in 1760.