World Tourism Day
Since 1980, World Tourism Day has been celebrated every year on September 27. Its purpose is to promote awareness of the importance of tourism and its impact on society as a whole, and the contribution that the sector can make in achieving the goals of sustainable development.
Vodice joins the world celebration of this day with a series of special offers of services and activities, promising an educational and fun experience for locals and visitors. Vodice Tourist Board and its partners have prepared special deals that will present part of the tourist offer of our town and its surroundings over the course of two days.
No prior notice is required for the mentioned offers, and special prices and discounts are granted to everyone who will use the included contents and services during the specified dates.
- Olive oil center Sv. Ivan - tasting tour starting at 10:00 a.m. at a special price of €10 per person (tour of the oil mill, education about the olive processing process and the characteristics of top local varieties of olive oil, oil tasting with cheese and wine)
- Karika Vodice - free guided walking tour - Vodice sightseeing with wine tasting of Birin Winery - start at 18:00 at the well on Dr. F. Tuđman Square
- Aquarium Vodice - reduced ticket prices: adults €6, children €3, children up to 7 years free (working hours 09:00 - 18:00)
- Memorial Center Faust Vrančić, Prvić Luka - 20% discount on tickets (working hours: 10:00-16:00)
- Restaurant Šimun – 10% discount on food and drinks
- Strikoman's Bistro – 20% discount on food and drinks
- Tony pizza & restaurant - 10% discount on lunch (from 12:00-17:00)
- Restaurant Santa Maria – 50% discount on tacos
- Thursday, 28.09.2023.
- Fjok - free guided walking tour "Okit on the Camino route" - start at the foot of the Okit hill at 16:00, duration 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Garbun Steak House – 5% discount on food and drinks
- Konoba Makina – 15% discount on food and drinks
- Restaurant Rico - 15% discount on food and drinks
- Gara Burger House – 15% discount on food and drinks