03.-07.07. - Gallery under the stars
03., 04. i 05.07. - Workshops for children - LU More
06. i 07.07. - Predstave i radionice za djecu - LaLa Land
03. i 05.07. - Mate Skračić duo
06.07. - Juraj Birin trio
07.07. - Cabaret Band
The choir Lira invites you to your traditional "Under the Campaign" concert, which will be held on Sunday, June 24, at 9 pm Under the Bell.
The Summer Bacchanals will be held at the archaeological site of Velika Mrdakovica - Roman Cistern:
- tour of the site with expert guidance
- fair of ancient products
- roman gastronomic delicacies
- the coming of a legion from Poetovia - on the road to Salona they stop to overnight in Mrdakovica: an illustration of the war skills and the roman games that legionaries played to shorten their time
- United Tribes - dance and attractive games with fire
- Vestalka - mystical roman dance
A free bus service from Vodice bus station is organized from 19:30 h.
Join us and be a part of a special historical atmosphere!
Entrance: 30 kn
Organizers: POU Vodice and Vodice Tourist Board
- Song choir "Lira" Vodice under the guidance of maestro Borna Erceg
- "Šibenski trubaduri" by Igor Lokas and Boris Erceg
- Mezzosopranist Jelena Pletikosa
- Poets: Anka Vodanov and Ljiljana Juričev-Martinčev
Into The Blue project promotes Croatia as a diving and tourist destination, the beauty of the Croatian submarine, presenting diving in a unique, innovative and attractive way, offering free trial diving to visitors.
Taste grilled sardines, shellfish stew and homemade wine at the traditional Fishermen Evening in Vodice!
Organizer: ŠRK Mali porat
Miss Supranational Croatia's Miss Supranational of the World is one of the three biggest beauty contests that are being watched by more than a hundred countries worldwide.
This year the 22nd Memorial football tournament" Marinko Kardum" will be held at the sports center Račice.
Organizer: Football club Vodice
20th Summer Moto Meeting will be held in Vodice.
National project Active Croatia continues for the fifth consecutive year. A team of kinesiologists and nutritionists will educate, encourage the activity, and coach group workouts in seven Croatian towns. Vodice is the first stop of summer tour. Registration for group workout is available online.
58th Festival of Croatian Theater Amateurs will take place in Vodice.
Entrance to all performances is free.
The International Museum Day (May 18) will be marked in Memorial Center "Faust Vrancic" on Saturday, May 19th starting at 11.00. Guests will be a Philatelic and Numismatic Society from Šibenik who will present a postcard and a postal stamp with the figure of Faust Vrancic.
Working hours from 9am to 4pm. The entrance is free for all visitors!
23rd Northern and Central Dalmatian Brass Orchestras Gala
- Wreath laying - City cemetery at 09:00 h
- Procession from the Church of the St. Cross (at hotel Punta) - start at 10:30 h
- Holy Mass on the Feast of St. Jeline - Parish church at 11:00 h
- Humanitarian Art Colony and Art Workshop for Children "Ornament" - Dr. Tuđman Square at 17:00 h
- Klapa concert - Oršulice, Bunari and Godimenti - Dr. Tuđman Square at 20:30 h